Allstar Communications, Cloud Solutions
Cloud PBX. VoIP. Telephony. Hosted.
What does it all mean? Business Phone Services in the Cloud.
- Integrated desk, computer and mobile phones
- A low monthly subscription fee rather than high upfront costs
- A trusted partner who provides your communications infrastructure
- A partner who shoulders the costs of security, maintenance & development
Business Phone Services in the Cloud
Modernize your phone system with UNIVERGE BLUE Business Cloud Services by NEC.
UNIVERGE BLUE is an enterprise-grade, all-in-one business communications solution. All your communications needs in a flexible, easy-to-use hosted cloud service, all for single low monthly payment without massive up-front costs.
Team Allstar will help you design and customize the right UNIVERGE BLUE package of features for your business.
Cloud-based Unified Communications
Team Allstar and NEC provide all the essential phone features your business requires. With a Cloud solution like UNIVERGE BLUE, the infrastructure is built and maintained in the cloud by NEC.
- Contact Center
- Built-in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
All the maintenance, system updates and security are the responsibility of Team Allstar and NEC. You gain a robust business communications solution at a fraction of the cost. All easily administered from a single site no matter how many locations your business operates in.
SIP Trunking is the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and streaming media service by which Allstar Communications delivers digital telephone and unified communications features from the Cloud.
SIP Trunking is delivered to you via a cloud-based PBX. It is an efficient, flexible, low-cost, modern replacement for traditional telephone lines. SIP Trunks are delivered over an inexpensive broadband connection.
SIP Trunking Enables You To:
- Make and receive local calls
- Make and receive long-distance calls
- Make emergency 911 calls
- Access Directory assistance
- Use desktop phones, soft phones, and mobile devices
Allstar Cloud Communications
Talk to Team Allstar about your Cloud options. We could save you time and money, while lowering your risk of owning obsolete telephony equipment a few years down the line.